- Aigean does not ship to PO Boxes, also any cross-shipped product cannot be sent to a mail forwarding address.
- All Standard Cross Shipments and Aigean RMA Replacement products require an Adult signature upon delivery.
- The customer is responsible for the costs of shipping in order to return the product to Aigean for the RMA process.
- Damaged boxes, or products received in shipping envelopes, or bubble bags will be immediately rejected and returned to the sender.
- If your product is shipped to you and the address is invalid upon delivery, you are responsible for a redirect or re-ship fee which will vary depending on your region. You must contact Aigean prior to shipment for assistance to avoid this charge. Aigean is not responsible for packages delivered to an outdated address.
- If the product is returned to Aigean you will be responsible to pay for additional shipping charges. Aigean encourages you to check your shipping address prior to submitting any RMA request.
- aigean recommends shipping via UPS or FedEx, and to always purchase insurance to protect your investment
- Postal mail is not recommended for shipping any Aigean product. If your package is received with physical damage, a claim cannot be processed due to the limitations with postal services and the package will be returned to sender without alternative options.
Duties & Import Taxes
All RMA replacements will state "Warranty Replacement" on the package to assist in avoiding any taxes, duties and/or brokerage fees through customs or otherwise. Aigean is not responsible for any fees charged by the destination country’s government body, brokers or other third party.
Please note: You must comply with the laws and regulations of the destination country your order is shipped to. Orders shipped outside the United States may be subject to additional taxes, duties and/or fees (including customs clearance) charged by the destination country, and the recipient will be responsible for those charges. Razer is unable to calculate and disclose the additional costs that may be imposed and we advise you to contact the destination country’s customs office for more information. Should customs clearance be required, it may cause delays beyond the original estimated delivery date given to you.
When the carrier returns an undeliverable package to us, a full refund inclusive of shipping charges is issued. To purchase items that were undeliverable, a new order will have to be placed. Please make sure your address is correct before confirming your order. If making a purchase for someone else as a gift, it might be a good idea to notify him/her about the impending delivery to minimize confusion which might lead to a refusal of the package.