We are excited to begin accepting applications for Aigean's first annual Summer Internship Program!
This year's program runs between June 20nd and August 12nd, 2016.
- A fully-paid internship opportunity
- Hands-on training
- A fun and laid-back work environment
- Real World Experience
- Students 18 years of age or older entering or currently enrolled student in college or university in the Fall of 2016.
- A prospective major in computer networking, computer science, electrical engineering or related field, and/or with industry relevant real-world experience
- Available to work 20-40 hours a week
- Reliable transportation to get to the office
If you or someone you know is interested in this opportunity work at Aigean, request more information now - limited space available.
Applicants should submit a resume that details educational experiences, any previous work experience, and cover letter stating their interests, qualifications and the internship.
Send applications to email@example.com